Frontend Performance Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Frontend Performance Engineer to join our team.
- Bonus points if you have experience with automating highlighting deeper performance issues to teams with clear action items;
- You’ve worked with React (or at least understand why it’s important). Bonus points if you’re toyed around with React Hooks or even Suspense;
- You understand what bottlenecks the main thread, from the browser rendering parts to the code execution handling.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development;
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking;
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field;
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS;
- a minimum of two years’ experience;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing.