Asset Management Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Asset Management Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and implement asset management standards across all operations;
- Lead and implement improvement ideas based on recurring issues;
- Working closely with a number of site-based stakeholders;
- Liaising between OEM’S, Managers and superintendents;
- Provide high quality engineering support to a number of sites located in WA.
- Support a variety of software products and manage multiple concurrent tasks;
- Provide software support and training to our client base;
- Participate in tradeshows, user meetings, and booth exhibits as needed;
- Deliver software implementation services projects ( installations and configurations) ;
- Forward potential sales opportunities and client endorsement statements;
- Interact professionally with clients, colleagues and management;
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documentation;
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction;
- Make technical presentations at industry events;
- Document all Client interactions in Innovyze CRM system;
- Independently determine and develop solutions to technical problems;
- Experience in GIS, EAMS, CMMS, and creation/ reviewing of CCTV inspections reports;
- Delivery of services both at Innovyze offices and at client sites.