Trust Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trust Accountant to join our team.
- Work closely with AP and AR team to ensure processing is accurate and assist with queries;
- Identify areas for improvement and work to deliver better services to Colliers and its clients;
- Handle queries from executives on all aspects of the trust accounting for their deals;
- Provide input to the ongoing development of key internal and external systems such as MRI;
- Reconcile trust bank Accounts.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- University Degree Qualified and working towards a CA or CPA qualification;
- Knowledge of MRI software would be an advantage;
- Excellent Communication skills both Written and Oral, ability to converse with all level of staff from senior level management to technical staff;
- It is essential to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS-Project).