Sourcing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our team.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to fully understand internal business strategy and determine an appropriate sourcing strategy;
- Become part of the wider groups responsibility to develop environmental management systems;
- Budgeting activity for the next financial year based on existing agreements and associated cost;
- Responsibility of end to end sourcing activity including negotiations and approval of recommendations;
- Review existing commercial models and align these to future business needs.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate cost savings through change management practices;
- A strong track record in managing supplier relationships within an FMCG environment;
- Extensive SAP Supply Chain experience, both transactional and analytical functions;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving ability with a solutions based mindset.