Reporting Systems Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Reporting Systems Lead to join our team.
- Support the Actuarial and Finance functions within QBE Auspac with data and reporting requirements during month end and quarter-end;
- Ensure evolution of reporting in line with changes to the business through designing and building reports in close collaboration with stakeholders;
- System support during reporting cycles through the year, including diagnosis of data quality and performance issues;
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to automate or uplift existing processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an effective ability to communicate and collaborate across different teams;
- Advanced level skills in data extraction and manipulation (SAS, SQL) and data visualisation (e.g. Power BI, Tableau);
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of insurance systems (eg. Guidewire, Evolve) and Business Intelligence tools (Hyperion ideally);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Insurance experience is desirable.