Project Manager – Capital Works Projects Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager – Capital Works Projects to join our team.
- Coordination of permits & approvals;
- Facilitation of inputs from various stakeholders;
- Prepare pro-active status reports for projects;
- Development of options during feasibility stages;
- Encourage a best value philosophy for project delivery;
- Construction supervision & contract administration;
- Development of scope documents;
- Engagement and coordination of consultants;
- Development of specifications & contract documentation;
- Cost and budget management at all stages, with & without the use of a Quantity Surveyor;
- Coordination of construction tender activities.
- Proven experience as project manager for capital works projects or other relevant position including management of large teams;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Experience in dealing with various project stakeholders including utilities, council staff and contractors;
- Tech savvy, proficient in the use of Office 365, portfolio and project management software and other relevant software systems;
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of project management platforms, procedures & workflows to maximize delivery output;
- Relevant qualifications, training and education in the fields of civil construction/engineering and project management;
- Knowledge of and proficient in project budget management, contract management and reporting.