Partner Training Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Training Program Manager to join our team.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to translate ideas into clear, high impact guidance for diverse technical audiences;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts;
- Build strong relationship s with partners leading to increased satisfaction;
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required ; MIcrosoft certification strongly preferred;
- Fluent English;
- 10+ years of technical and pre-sales experience in the IT industry;
- Experience in technology skill development desired;
- Strong organizational agility and ability to collaborate across groups;
- Proven experience as a trusted advisor;
- Proven large scale program management expertise with specific experience driving standardized programs.