Organisational Change Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Organisational Change Manager to join our team.
- Identify, mitigate and manage risks to change management, communications & engagement;
- Lead and implement the communications, training and organisational design in the project team;
- Conduct impact analysis of requirements on operational areas, deliver a workforce strategy, and deliver transition activities for people;
- Develop Business, Training and Communication plans and associated documentation;
- Mentor and share knowledge with other team members to contribute to the maintenance of high-quality deliverables;
- Develop client policies, procedures, and role statements where required;
- Liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Change Management in complex transformation projects;
- Proven ability as a self-starter, taking initiative and being able to work autonomously, executing tasks independently with minimal guidance;
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and multiple pieces of work;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering training, communications and people change activities in a project environment.