National Head of Philanthropy Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a National Head of Philanthropy to join our team.
- Personally manage and solicit gifts from your own portfolio of high level donors;
- Manage a national team;
- Manage and oversee the national Philanthropy portfolio including Trusts and Foundations, PAFs and Major Donors;
- Develop the team’s strategy for a national pipeline;
- Work with the CEO and board to deliver growth across the portfolio;
- Responsible for the strategic growth of the national Philanthropy program.
- Strong, successful background in personally securing gifts;
- A strong background working across Philanthropy in senior level roles;
- Demonstrated team management experience and the ability to inspire a national team;
- Experienced in designing multi-year fundraising strategies;
- Demonstrated experience in achieving significant growth of a Philanthropy portfolio.