Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Manage and motivate a team of marketing and graphic design volunteers;
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform;
- Manage budget to deliver a strong return on investment;
- Responding to customer feedback through internal and external sources;
- Support PR, social media and digital media tactics;
- Maintaining & tracking budget and invoicing;
- Manage the campaign production process and provides ongoing campaign approvals and post-campaign evaluation;
- Project management as required;
- Plan and communicate marketing plans and activities with relevant team members and management;
- Conduct market research and identify trends;
- Feed local insight and results back to the APAC marketing team in a timely manner;
- Undertaking industry and audience research as required;
- Campaign development, implementation and management;
- Write, edit and produce content that makes up the supporter experience;
- Oversee the compilation and reporting of accurate and comprehensive digital marketing activity data.
- Degree qualified preferable;
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Ability to utilise and update content through CMS;
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing trends;
- Knowledge of Advertising, copywriting, and media concepts preferred;
- Naturally organised with a track record of delivering against deadlines;
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Software & Lead Nurturing programs;
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player;
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or similar;
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself;
- Ability to work both independently and with a team (locally and Head Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to coordinate marketing activities and demonstrate results, while working with competing priorities, and to tight deadlines;
- Understanding of and ability to implement digital trends.