Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
Management Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Management Consultant to join our team.
- Deliver high profile and complex consulting projects;
- Provide expertise in your capability area and work collaboratively to build these capabilities;
- Coaching and developing our people and teams;
- Management of banker profiles;
- Management of learning budget;
- Assist our senior people in the identification, scope and conversion of opportunities;
- Ad-hoc data analysis;
- Management of all IBD headcount data;
- Responses to headcount data requests;
- Business reporting requirements to BUM/CoS team globally;
- Global headcount reporting;
- Leading and assisting identify, scope and convert opportunities;
- Engage stakeholders and foster strong client relationships;
- Engaging senior stakeholders and foster strong client relationships;
- Certifications & signoff; and.
- Design thinking and innovation;
- Large scale business transformation;
- Complex operating model design;
- Strong strategic thinking, conceptual and problem-solving analytical skills;
- Advanced proficiency in utilising computer programs for data analysis (advanced Microsoft Excel, SPSS, R or similar would be an advantage);
- Strong visual communication skills, including ability to graphically articulate complex messages and data simply;
- Significant experience in research and evaluation, framework design, measurement and reporting, facilitation and co-design methods;
- Strategy and analytics;
- Highly-developed, clear and concise verbal communication skills for diverse audiences;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Advanced writing skills and demonstrated experience producing plain-English reports conveying quantitative and qualitative data for diverse audiences;
- Capability assessment and definition;
- Program management;
- Business technology advisory.