Lead Auditor – NDIS Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Auditor – NDIS to join our team.
- Apply knowledge of operational improvement techniques and industry best practice when auditing client organisations;
- Coordinate internal and external communications regarding client management needs;
- Plan and complete client audits on time and according to relevant standards including completion of audit reports.
- Good communication skills and professional presentation;
- Understanding the diversity of services provided and how this impacts on management practices;
- Confidence in dealing and communicating with all levels of a business from Executives to operational levels;
- Must have completed NDIS Auditor Training;
- A demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems would be an advantage;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, whilst working unsupervised for the majority of your time;
- In-depth experience across a broad range of industries will also be seen as an advantage;
- Detailed understanding of the NDIS Practice Standards and their application, related legislation and regulatory requirements;
- Registered Nurse Qualification or other Health Care qualification is desirable;
- Lead Auditor Quality Management Systems Qualification.