House Supervisor – Box Hill Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a House Supervisor – Box Hill to join our team.
- Advocate within the broader community on behalf of clients and their families, to support inclusion, participation and respect for rights;
- Manage a small staff team and related services including but not restricted to, roster development, shift allocation, supervision etc.
- Current Employee Working with Children Check (WWCC);
- Advanced Diploma in Community Sector Management or equivalent Disability related qualification;
- Full driver’s licence;
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate.