Finance Reconciliation Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Reconciliation Officer to join our team.
- Play a role in testing and implementation of new financial accounting systems;
- Reconciliation of various account payment transactions, against cash flows into company’s bank account;
- Miscellaneous monitoring of account transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance within audit policies and framework;
- Liaising with our front-end Operations department to resolve any reconciliation items identified;
- Management of bank account balances for smooth processing of customer withdrawals and creditors;
- Timely and accurate preparation of reports for month end accounting processes.
- Ability to live by the company values;
- Must be familiar with Australian banking payment methods (EFT, BPay, Credit Card, PayPal, POLi, etc);
- Many complimentary health benefits;
- Competent in processing and interpreting large amounts of information;
- Tickets to footy or other sporting events up for grabs;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, lively and energetic environment;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- 2 + years’ experience in reconciliations and general accounts;
- Competent in Accounting Standards;
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Chill out areas;
- Great Plains software experience would be advantageous;
- Free breakfast daily;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Many social activities within the team.