Events and Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Events and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Running a logistically smooth event on the day including event bump-in and bump-out;
- Manage event logistics and attendances to events;
- Assist in preparing budgets pre and post events;
- Maintain database of members and contacts up to date;
- Manage general phone and email enquiries;
- Design and prepare banners, invitations, brochures, newsletters, press releases as well as promotional material for events;
- Create and manage placement of events on website and social media platforms;
- General administrative support to General Manager including, reporting, invoicing, obtaining quotes from prospect venues for events;
- Coordinate with interstate marketing team on best practices and content creation;
- Design engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts;
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies;
- Liaise with consultants and sales departments on upcoming events, meetups and conferences. to boost brand awareness;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends;
- Coordinate and nurture relationships with customers and industry professionals;
- Monitor, track and report on Servian’s online presence.
- Experience managing learning or CPD programs;
- Graphic Design skills.