Events Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Events Administrator to join our team.
- Liaise with Series director pre event for any rule changes / communications that need to be sent out to competitors;
- Liasing for pit layout with organizers / garages;
- Provide clear instruction to drivers and teams from race control while races are in progress;
- Coordinate event with suppliers;
- Organise end of year awards night;
- Attend appropriate events to oversee smooth operations;
- Utilise social media and other forms of media to provide publicity for events;
- Prepare all documents including crew and driver movement schedule / race schedule / garage allocations etc;
- Arranging driver accommodation;
- Post up race reports when they are available along with social media updates;
- Manage and monitor emails, events calendar and RSVP lists (data entry);
- Social media updates;
- Arrange documents for spare parts sales;
- Maintain and ensure event budgets are adhered to and report appropriately to stakeholders;
- Prepare presentation.
- Debt collection;
- Australian citizen or resident;
- Full Australian drivers licence;
- Customer invoicing;
- Must have knowledge of Xero and Excel;
- Data Entry.