Contracts Administrator I assists in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals. Helps senior contracts administrator to prepare bids and negotiate specifications with suppliers, partners or customers. Being a Contracts Administrator I examines and reviews materials of bids or contracts. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Contracts Administrator I typically reports to a manager. The Contracts Administrator I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be a Contracts Administrator I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Contracts Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our team.
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget;
- Provide project reporting to Resource Services Group X Management on claim progress, commercial issues, schedule forecasts, etc;
- Be recognised and rewarded for delivering successful projects;
- Update procedures and presentations;
- achieving competitive TCO (total cost of ownership) through effective tendering and negotiation process;
- Building a close relationship with the site managers, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Produce accurate and transparent reporting of the commercial status of the project through monthly control reporting and any other means;
- Assist with tenders and compiling tender documentation and assisting with tender submission;
- Data entry;
- Maintain accurate site records and manage project registers such as RFIs, change control, correspondence, project design documentation;
- Contract management;
- Providing on-site contract administration assistance, as required;
- Administering EOT, Delay Notice, Variation from subcontractors;
- Manage paperwork associated with contracts, projects, schedules and services.
- Highly motivated and keen to develop your career with respected builder;
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy;
- At least 2 3 years contracts administration experience in commercial sector up to $30m;
- Manage paperwork associated with contracts, projects, schedules and services;
- Experience in letting contracts;
- Negotiate with suppliers, contractors and program management to achieve desired outcomes;
- Extensive experience in evaluating contracts from clients and providers with a strong commercial focus;
- Solid Excel experience essential;
- Solid software experience essential, CHEOPS or Jobpac considered;
- Experience in letting contracts and negotiation;
- Incident investigation training and experience;
- AWB co. predominately work in the government sector servicing facility and project managers;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a ship’s Master;
- Experience with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor is preferred;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with suppliers and clients.