Client Director – Asset Wealth Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Director – Asset Wealth Management to join our team.
- Ensuring major opportunities, account plans and actions are reviewed and challenged regularly;
- Ensuring that all proposal and pitch processes are followed up with a formal client debrief;
- Providing visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring pipeline management systems are kept up to date;
- Responsible for driving growth activities across our funds management and superannuation portfolios;
- Providing strategic input, challenge and support in ensuring our right and relevant resources are including in our offer.
- Track record of leading client conversations and internal teams in the shaping, winning and closing of large client deals;
- Ability to coach and mentor senior stakeholders on best practice;
- Demonstrated relevant Financial Services industry experience, specifically in investment management and superannuation;
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in a sales or client-facing professional role, in a complex solution sales environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills that enable an individual to work in a fast moving and highly collaborative culture;
- Ability to build strong internal and client relationships based on trust;
- Experience in a professional services or technology organisation is an advantage;
- Ability to present to clients around KPMG solutions; and able to present to KPMG staff at all levels.