Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team.
- Actively participate in the monthly accounting close process (financial statement analysis, variance review, and audit support);
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to maximize the value return of the company’s vendor spend;
- Lead budget, forecast, and long-range planning process for the G&A organization;
- Support the management reporting process, including the development of financial metrics and KPIs;
- Become a trusted business partner to the G&A organization, providing strategic and tactical financial leadership;
- Collaborate in the continuing development of our FP&A planning tool, Adaptive Insights, to drive efficient forecasting, reporting, and analysis;
- Provide FP&A planning and analytical support for business partnerships and collaborations as assigned;
- Lead the Company’s capital expenditure planning, analysis, and reporting;
- Provide strategic and tactical financial support to our project teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and MBA preferred;
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to adapt job responsibilities as required to meet the demands and opportunities of a rapidly growing company;
- Able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment and be assertive when needed;
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong business partner with high-energy and a hands-on approach;
- Financial systems fluency & versatility with a passion for delivering the right data in the right format to inform optimal decision-making.