Texture Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Texture Supervisor to join our team.
- Reviews the work of each surfacing artist on a regular basis;
- Attend all relevant show production and team meetings to promote effective communication throughout the show production team;
- Works with Production, assigns work to surfacing artists based on their individual skills and strengths, as needed.
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information;
- Proficiency in the application and use of textures in one or more 3D applications (Maya strongly preferred);
- Attention to detail required;
- Proficiency with LINUX/UNIX is required;
- Strong Katana experience;
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills required;
- Experience in shader, hair and fur lookdev work;
- Proven experience and ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse skillsets and cultural backgrounds;
- Demonstrated artistic ability;
- Proficiency in Mari, Adobe Photoshop. Zbrush and procedural texture writing experience is preferred;
- Experience in UV layout, texture projections, and 2D texture painting in UV layouts.