Senior VFX Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior VFX Producer to join our team.
- Define the overall project scope and execution strategy with the VFX Supervisor;
- Create mitigation strategies to reduce risk, impact, severity and reoccurrence of issues;
- Create regular and accurate project reports, detailing the project’s financial and creative status to client and management;
- Work with the Executive Producer, Head of Production and Supervisors to ensure quality standards and protocols are adhered to;
- Work with client and company to resolve any impasse which threatens to delay or impede project commitments or milestones;
- Work with various Heads of Department and show supervisors to ensure briefs are clear and well defined;
- Bid work with the Sales team and Supervisors, maintaining change orders as scope varies;
- Act decisively to quickly provide clarity and direction from a mass of project data.
- Clear and methodical planning and communication with artists, supervisors and clients;
- Excellent knowledge of Shotgun;
- Proven strategic and project management experience across all areas of visual effects; including pre, shoot to post;
- 7+ years VFX Producer experience across live-action feature films;
- Knowledge of Fast Track and other scheduling tools preferred;
- Clear understanding of all aspects of the VFX workflow;
- Ability to operate with a high degree of professionalism and control within a pressurised, time-sensitive working environment;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on Word and Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.