Plan, design, and furnish interiors of residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style. May specialize in a particular field, style, or phase of interior design.
Interior Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Interior Designer to join our team.
- Developing conceptual presentations;
- Design and documentation of residential projects;
- Product and furniture selection;
- Drafting and cabinetry detailing using Revit;
- Collaborate closely with our construction team to deliver the project;
- Manage all aspects of the design from concepts and approvals to construction drawings and selection specifications;
- Design a high-end hotel refurbishment in the Central Coast.
- AutoCAD proficient;
- Experience working within a D&C firm;
- Available immediately or at short notice;
- 2 plus years’ experience working on corporate fitout projects;
- Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with clients.