Graphic Designer – Temporary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Designer – Temporary to join our team.
- Develop and iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from the Sr. Digital Designer, and Art Director;
- Collaborating with the Creative, Marketing and Design teams on design concepts for digital campaigns;
- Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects;
- Contribute towards optimizing design workflow and creative process;
- Present design concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge in wireframes and prototyping a plus;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator);
- Experience in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current design trends;
- Outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a graphic designer working on print and digital projects at an agency or as an in-house designer;
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or similar discipline;
- Flexibility to shift priorities in a fast paced and highly demanding environment;
- Be passionate, creative, and resourceful, willing to push design boundaries;
- Strong portfolio of design work showcasing both print and digital projects;
- Awareness and sensibility toward sophisticated design, fashion/beauty and lifestyle trends;
- Ability to collaborate in a team as well as work individually;
- Solution oriented, understanding when to work through problems and when to ask for help;
- Basic proficiency in HTML/CSS, responsive web design, UX/UI, and mobile.