The Senior Reliability Engineer develops the methods and measures of analysis based on customer and contractual obligations. Analyzes the reliability in design, cost, weight, production and consumer satisfaction of company products. Being a Senior Reliability Engineer may require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Prepares reports, charts and diagrams to disclose results and highlight areas for further investigation. In addition, Senior Reliability Engineer typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Working as a Senior Reliability Engineer typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Senior Reliability Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to join our team.
- Deliver Reliability Engineering reports as required to meet the needs of the business;
- Ensure the team identify any plant bottlenecks and facilitate the improvements for reducing unit costs;
- Assist in preparing, managing and controlling Reliability budgets.
- Must have previous supervising/leadership experience;
- Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Chemical Degree/background, with minimum year’s experience;
- Experience in mineral processing plants;
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence;
- Previous mine site experience;
- Proficiency in reading mechanical drawings, strong analytical skills and the ability to think laterally.