Research, design, develop, or test automation, intelligent systems, smart devices, or industrial systems control.
Senior Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join our team.
- Programming and scheduling;
- Adhere to and support HSEC policies, standards and work practices;
- Assist the project in developing scopes of work for subsea hardware (umbilicals and trees);
- Perform technical, commercial and assist with contractual reviews of tenders received from hardware suppliers;
- Assist the project in developing scopes of work for FEED (subsea);
- Co-ordinating trades;
- Ensuring high safety standards of all on site;
- Assist the project in developing scopes of work for EPIC subsea installation;
- Negotiating and liaising with subcontractors;
- Assist the project in developing RFA associated with hardware supply or EPIC contracts;
- Actively contribute to the organisation’s continuous improvement;
- Support the OP3D Project Manager to achieve project delivery on time and within budget;
- Oversee and manage design development;
- Follow technical standards, systems and procedures and ensure the integrity of own work.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and or Project Engineering;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Extensive experience as a Project Engineer in Brownfield EPC or EPCM hydrocarbons environment, preferably in the oil and gas / LNG industry;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a similar role within the resources sector;
- National Police Clearance within twelve (12) months of age;
- Bachelor of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation;
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Driver’s License;
- Working knowledge of advanced sensing technologies and their application (x-ray, CT and Hyperspectral imaging);
- Ability to develop and mentor personnel with demonstrated leadership experience;
- Passionate about safety, teamwork, honesty, integrity and results driven;
- 3D CAD experience highly regarded;
- HSE focused;
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.