Senior Civil or Surface Water Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Civil or Surface Water Engineer to join our team.
- Preparation and review of engineering reports, drawings, specifications, bill of quantities and cost estimates;
- Management of junior and intermediate staff as required including mentoring and staff development;
- Input into and preparation of conceptual detailed engineering designs, engineering studies, feasibility studies and condition assessments;
- Work closely with clients through the full project lifecycle from from concept design through to construction, commissioning and operation stages;
- Undertake project management and client management duties for projects and complete report writing and presentation needs as projects require.
- Ideally you will have 5+ years of experience in the energy, mining or related industry;
- Proven business acumen and your ability to develop and grow relationships with a variety of clients;
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
- Initiative, commitment to innovation and technical excellence as well as a focus on long-term success;
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, decision-making and coaching skills, especially your ability to train and mentor young professionals;
- RPEQ (or be eligible to for RPEQ).