Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
Production Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Engineer to join our team.
- Actively support and follow the FPC’s Program;
- Research solutions to complex technical problems and recommend cost effective resolution approaches;
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at improving quality, eliminating waste and provide greater value;
- Identify best practices and standardize work processes;
- Responsible for KPI’s and measures with regards to an improved product quality and production efficiency;
- Lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams focusing on safety, quality, on time delivery, and cost/productivity improvements;
- Draft proposals for improvement projects with clearly defined benefits, scope, resource requirements and project plans with milestones and timeline;
- Write standard operating procedures, control plans, troubleshooting guides and training materials as necessary to support project implementation.
- Sound analysis, analytical and judgement skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and within a team;
- Understanding of OH&S standards;
- Good people skills and a proven ability to communicate in a positive manner with internal and external customers;
- Experience with developing and implementing projects;
- Exposure to lean manufacturing methodologies;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills throughout the whole production chain;
- Ability to successfully work with people at all levels of an organisation including as part of a team;
- Experience with data analyse focusing on process optimisation;
- Analytical mind and critical thinking towards problem solving.