Mechanical Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our team.
- Providing assistance to other departments as required in developing project scopes and AFEs;
- Developing resource schedules for projects to be completed during shutdowns;
- Developing budgets and providing cost control functions on projects;
- Providing procurement tracking functions for projects;
- Reviewing projects for constructability impacts and minimising downtime via shutdowns;
- Produce status reports, monthly reports and stage gate reviews as necessary ;
- Managing contractors and contractor performance for projects.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Chemical Degree/background, with minimum 4-7 years’ experience;
- Experience in mineral processing plants or engineering design related role;
- Experience in scheduling, scope of work development, budget development, and cost control;
- Sound understanding of project control functions;
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence;
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams;
- Previous mine site experience.