Graduate Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to join our team.
- Helping to identify and evaluate opportunities for alternative solutions, design innovation and differentiation;
- Supporting sales with customer visits for technical discussions, clarifications and site surveys;
- Facilitating pre-sales design and costing reviews with key internal stakeholders;
- Working in conjunction with our Sales and Consulting Groups, whilst also liaising with other business units within Dematic;
- Assisting in the development of complex system designs, detailed layouts and cost estimates.
- strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical thinking and numerical skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel);
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with strong academic results;
- Experience using AutoCAD operator would be an advantage.