Geo-technical Application Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Geo-technical Application Specialist to join our team.
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to customers including but not limited to complex system design and troubleshooting issues;
- Document and build on library files for internal training on programming and technical support practices;
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the company?s products, services and internal processes;
- When required, perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the role of Application Specialist;
- Infrequent travel may be required as part of this role, within Australia/SE Asia and/or to parent company based in Logan, Utah;
- Provide accurate and timely customer quotes to facilitate the completion of orders;
- Write complex data logger programs as part of sold consultancy time;
- Maintain and develop strong long-term relationships with new and existing customers so that we continue to sell existing and new services to them;
- Provide hardware and software support for new and existing customers;
- Represent the Company in a friendly, helpful and professional way at all times.
- A passion for technology;
- Commercial awareness and excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong alignment to our values. Must like working with people;
- Experience in working with Modbus and similar industry protocols;
- Experience in software programming, CR Basic well regarded;
- Well organised with demonstrated ability to prioritise work, and manage competing tasks, under own initiative within guidelines/frameworks;
- Experience in working with diverse communication technologies. Exposure to environmental instrumentation will be viewed favourably;
- Experience with Campbell Scientific products and/or solutions;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Field experience in the geo-technical market.